NEC Cloud Solutions
NEC's comprehensive cloud solutions range from highly adaptable applications to platforms and data centers — all backed by NEC's wealth of global experience and expertise.
Through the provision of cloud solutions, NEC is contributing to the safety, security, efficiency and equity of society.
NEC's Cloud: Creating New Value - Making a Better World with IoT and the Cloud -
For enterprise customers
Cloud Infrastructure Service
(NEC Cloud IaaS)
provides high cost efficiency, performance and reliability with security and streamlined operation of hybrid cloud environment.
For telecom operators and enterprise customers
OSS-based Cloud Infrastructure Building Solution (NEC Cloud System)
enables faster integration of highly reliable and scalable open cloud environment by leveraging OpenStack.
For enterprise customers and service providers
NEC Kanagawa Data center and NEC Kobe Data Center
provide cloud infrastructure service "NEC Cloud IaaS" as well as housing (colocation) service to enable felexible cloud environment.
For telecom operators
Cloud for Carriers
offers data center and SaaS solutions for telecom operators to provide their cloud services.
For new business creation
is a service platform solution for efficiently introducing full-scale Machine-to-Machine (M2M) environments to connect all types of devices with safety and security.
For manufacturing customers
Product LifeCycle Management
provides a platform for sharing product information required for global Manufacturing to improve the QCDE (Quality, Cost, Delivery, Environment) of products and support your business expansion.
Highlighted case studies
Tomy Company, Ltd. (Japan)
Mission Critical Systems on the Cloud for Global Growth using NEC Cloud IaaS
C.L.P Engineering Co.,LTD.
(Manufacturer of machinery)
By using PLM cloud service (Obbligato for SaaS), C.L.P Engineering succeeded in smooth information sharing between departments and reducing material wastage to only 0.5%.
- Jul?25 2019NEC provides Smart City solutions in Cordoba, Spain
- Jun?12 2019NEC develops mobile core solution for operating on Amazon Web Services
- Feb?5 ?2019NEC revamps Obbligato platform to support enterprises in transforming business models
- Dec?18 ?2018NEC collaborates with Kyoto City Water Supply and Sewage Bureau on IoT-driven smart water meter
- Nov?22 2018NTT COMWARE Deploys New Cloud-Based Smart Billing(R) Platform to Support Subscription Businesses
- Oct?17 2018NEC collaborates with Arm to develop secure IoT solutions for Smart Cities using AI
- Jun?29 ?2018NEC develops cooling technology for data centers that reduces air conditioning power by 50%
- Apr?27 ?2018NEC launches FIWARE Lab node in India
- Apr?5 ?2018Etisalat Selects NEC and Netcracker as Prime Integrator for its NFV Infrastructure Platform to Advance its Telecom Cloud Program